Meet Ollie the Collie! Ollie was a wonderful, playful, energetic pet until one day he suffered from a sudden onset of paralysis. After a thorough examination at the vet revealed no answers, his owners made a tough decision to have him euthanized. However, that’s not the end of the story.
Just moments before Ollie was to be put down a vet intern noticed something on his neck and decided to examine it further. It turned out to be a tick! Was it possible that paralysis was caused by this little vermin? What’ s gonna happen when they remove it? Watch the video to find out.